Saturday 28 June 2008

3 wayS conference.

dun dun dun!
yar, mother dearest wanted to see me and my brother's teachers.
and she wanted to see mr. yow.
so, we went and see my brother's teachers.
same comment: TALKATIVE and lazy. disrupts the lessons. ( if not mistaken)
my brother was not a talkative.
he was the kid who hid behind hismother when he's introduced to strangers.
yep. that kind of kid. but when he reached 11,
he suddenly became an outspoken kid,
confident, and THE TALKATIVE KID.
it's as if me and brother switched personalities.
he became the talkative one, and i'm the quiet one.
well, i'm quiet if you don't really know me.
wait till you get to know me,
then you'll see the talkative side of yours truly. xD
then you'll beg me to shaddup. X)
SERIOUSLY.
okay. back to the topic.
after seeing my brother's teachers,
we went down to see mr yow.
D:
but then, mrs chan wanted to see him.
so, we didn't sit down and talk like the other parents did.
lol. but they talked and walk at the same time while mr yow was heading to her office.
and my mom said, '' oh my, mr yow looks so old compared to the last time i saw him!''
but to me, he still looks the same. maybe i see him often, that's why. LOL.
i have a test later, i think i better study now.
so, that's all. xD



宅女。

No comments: