Sunday 29 June 2008

sleep talk and hearing aids

I want to blog.
but i dunno what to write about.
hmm.
let me see.
my ears.
yup yup. i'll blog about them.
my ears are partially deaf, i think.
that's why i need people to keep repeating their sentences.
BUT. i drive them crazy, and they just won't repeat their sentences for me.
D: which sucks. T_____________T
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ANYWAYYSS.
that day, i think it was friday.
yep. friday.
We ( lauren, lavender and i), well i started the topic
about the fat thingies at the underarms thingy.
and then i think it kinda got out of control and
Pamela was giving us weird stares. D:
i had no choice but to laugh- although i didn't like it when she was giving
lav and lauren weird faces- so that it wouldn't be THAT awkward.
Eugg.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aaaaannnddd.
i found out that i sleeptalk. D:
my younger brother caught me doing that twice.
and last night, i sleeptalked, again.
and that time, i was kinda awake and i was aware that i was sleeptalking.
AND I BLOODY SLEEPTALKED 3 TIMES!
O_______O
I WAS AWARE ABOUT IT.
ugg. well, i couldn't remember what did i say last night.
but i can tell you that the things that i said were WEIRD.
i think i heard myself mumbling the word " mom... "
uggggggggggg. i must be one weird girl.



宅女。

No comments: