Wednesday 7 May 2008

drip drip.. splat

today, during lunch, lauren was telling me something.
and that time i was eating yogurt.
lawl.
i am 17 year old and guess what happened?
lauren was talking, i was eating, enjoying my delicious yogurt,
then suddenly,
DRIP.
the yogurt dripped onto my left hand.
-.-''
then i licked it off.
lauren was laughing.
then later, we acted as if nothing happened.
ok, we talked again.
then.
DRIP DRIP SPLAT.
on my school clothes.
and then i swear lauren was laughing her ass off.
xD
it was so embarrassing, drip drip drip. D8
lauren was nice, she went and got some tissues for me
so that i won't make a fool out of myself by walking around
the cafeteria with yougurt splats/drips on my school shirt.
but then... they wouldn't come off although i wiped them off with the tissues.
so, i went to the toilet to clean up my mess.
when i was walking to the toilet,
the whole gang-kinda-of columbus ppl looked at me and..
LAUGHED.
especially ee ping.
i don't mind, actually. :D

in the toilet:
lauren said it look like cum.
D8
i meant the yougurt splats.
LAWL. then it was lauren's turn.
OHO!
hers was worse.
she had some gum thingy stuck to her clothes.
xD
lawl. CUM AND GUM.

No comments: