Thursday 8 May 2008

bone marrows. osteoperosis. love.

lol. that day my mother cooked some bone marrow soup or something.
those pork bone marrows were..funny.
i didn't drink lah,
because i thought that they were..
funny.
but my siblings did.
they ate and drank the soup.
anthony(brother) said that the bone marrow was guuuuddd.
like how? i asked
he said that they tasted like oreo,chicken,pork,chocolate and..
COOKIE.
bone marrow which tastes like a cookie? o.O''
lol. very funny indeed.
and according to my mother,
after drinking the soup and eating the bone marrows,
it can help us to prevent osteoperosis from happening.
hmm. i'm not very convinced.
cos, as a science student, it said that osteoperosis cannot be prevented.
you can only slow down the process.
i think, something like that.


don't you think it's funny how one isn't sure that he/she likes the person?
i am the one who isn't sure about that.
which is, very..
pathetic.
and i turned that person down.
i have feelings for him.
ohyesido.
i am very confused now.
it's just that.. just that..
OH, I JUST DON'T KNOW!
lauren has found the one for her,
and i think the guy likes her also.
:D
just like my case.
i like him and he likes me back.
i wonder if he'll ask me again.
psh. pathetic. i shall never talk about this anymore.

No comments: