Friday 4 April 2008

yesterday. the day before yesterday.

Today, as usual.school
Mr. yow.Mr. yow.Mr. yow.
miserable.miserable.miserable.
FOUR periods of mr yow.
and i know that he despise me.i know he dreads teaching me
.that's how all the teachers react to me.
they give me the same, cold face.
And that kind of look as if I’m as stupid as an ass or something.
I hate that.It has happened from primary until now.And it has NEVER stopped.
ALL the teachers i know,think that i am stupid.
i bet 20,000 bucks on mr yow when he saw my results for PMR,
he couldn't very well believe his eyes that i got 8As (straight As).
yeah. i know that.
my mom saw the expression on his face.
i know he couldn't believe his eyes.
and everytime i ask him a question,he looks damn reluctant to explain it to me.
he lets me feel as if i'm an idiot or something.
the way he looks at me when i ask him bout something.geez.
some teachers.

and, YAY!
ms Hoo will be leaving our school next term!
yush yush yush!then.... new teacher.mr Lee, i guess.


that's what they say.lol. now that i told him that i didn't like him,
( right after i know that i didn't like him anymore)i feel so relaxed.
the invisible burden was lifted up as soon as i told him.i could finally breathe.
inhale, exhale,inhale,exhale.
not that i hate that guy or whatever.but, i just can't let myself lie to him and stuff.it's not fair. .
not only to me, but him as well.
if i told him a year later, it'll be worse.
horrible.i dunno if that was true..amber told me that he umm, likes me A LOT.not just a little, but a lot a lot a lot.'twas according to kok wai, said she.not that i wanna brag and stuff,i don't know why does he even like me?i'm not a nice person, to be frank.he doesn't know me that well.if he knew the real me, i BET 1 MILLION on it,that he'll regret liking me.
plus, i don't have a likeable personality.

today, ms sharon was talking about pregnancy.she said her baby was wihout oxygen for 16 hrs..damn. 16 hrs. i dunno how'd her baby survived.she said something about the student doctors punctured hersomething water. the thing where baby lives in, or aiyah. dunno lah.she was then unconscious. no strenght to push and stuff.
She kept bleeding and bleeding and bleeding and bleeding and bleeding.
She couldn’t move for two days. This is abnormal.

Note to self: do not get pregnant.

No comments: