Wednesday 30 April 2008

that thursaday..

Lol. Trixie, that woman.

Kept giving me those kinds of looks when Jun Lin was talking to me.

Haih... xD

She was... smirking? Or was it grinning?

I’m sorry, my English isn't that good. D:

I’m supposed to work on my lisan now.

But then... look what am I doing?

LOL. Yes. BLOGGING.

And guess what, this is my second time writing this blog.

Because apparently,

It says, COULD NOT CONTACT BLOGGER.COM.

SAVING AND PUBLISHING MAY FAIL.

RETRYING.

GASP!

Therefore, I’m rewriting my blog.

Oh, and yesterday, my mother went to the hospital

Because she has polyps (sp?) in her large intestines.

So, she might be having cancer.

If she doesn't treat it soon.

D: D: D: D: D:

So she went there yesterday to

bang zhi cang. :0

I hope everything is ok now.

Great. There’s something wrong with the internet connection.

║*~随同我,沉醉于梦幻般的世界吧!亲爱的!~*║

No comments: