Wednesday 30 April 2008

don't you come back no more!

║*~随同我,沉醉于梦幻般的世界吧!亲爱的!~*║


hit the road jack!
don't you come back no more,
no more, no more, no more!
hit the road jack,
don't you come back no more!

lol. this blog has nothing to do with the title.
this post is irrelevant to the title.
xD
i am working on my project, moral project
which is due tomorrow.
D:
and i'm not done with it yet.
ish!
and tomorrow!
i have to present my lisan!
i was like an idiot today.
so stupid. D:
because... i wasn't prepared at all.

gwahtjehwetjesklslsmlnslns
i still have my moral project to finish!
title: kitar semula.
that's the last one.
then...hallelujah!
immafreeman!
well, not a man.
a girl, then.
:3

ilovenummbers.
ohohohohoho.theylooksocute!
ohohohohohoho!
ahahaha, yesiamveryrandom.
forgive my random-NESS. xD

0210hrs now.
time for me to sleep.
z..z...z...
maybe i'll sleep in the study room
withmybelovedcomputer,
oh yes.
mybelovedcomputer.
z...z...z...z..z.z.z.z..z...

No comments: