Sunday 17 February 2008

OH MAI GAWD.

like. OMGOMGOMG.
so there's this guy in my class. *ahem*
we've been texting since chinse new year.
and i THINK i kinda like him

YESTERDAY
texting...again.
YA. it was like. at night already.
then he said he was going to sleep and stuff.
i was kinda sad, and he noticed.
lol. so he told me he would stay up. just for me. XD
and then i started to melt. -cough-
then i forgot what happened.. but we were talking.
he sent another message, something about me being sad
therefore he'll stay up because he can't sleep when i'm sad.



XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX















tsk. tsk. tsk.
and i freaking MELTED. MWAR.
until jane told me that he was trying to charm meh. lol.
i'm older than her but she knows guys more than i do.
AND. SHE IS OFFICIALLY ME SENSEI. XD

No comments: