Friday 11 January 2008

reluctant.

oh my, oh my. isn't it FUN?
when everyone is going to genting but you can't?
because YOU had to go to some kebajikan stuff.
YOU are going to sulk.
YOU are left behind.
note: all these YOUs here are ME. anne.

man, this sucks.
i asked if i could go for paintball since i can't go to genting.
dad said NO. NO NO NO NO NO
thanks to my big mouthed brother
who can't stop yapping about
THE DISADVANTAGES OF PAINTBALL.

YAy. i can't go.
until i kept pestering my dad about the paintball
he finally said yes. in a reluctant-ish sorta way.
he didin't want me to go.

this morning. my com wouldn't work.
then later, miraculously, it did.
then. THE MOUSE ISN"T FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. D:<
pissed. PISSED

no more rudolph. no more reindeers. no nothing.
uggh.
shit. shit.shit.
genting is gone.
no more genting.
genting.
-groan-

horrible mood making everyone staying away from me.
yay. D:

No comments: