Tuesday 18 November 2008

leeburteee.SPM.BRAIN.

i am so relieved that add maths is OVER.
OVERRRR.
so over.
wahahahahahahahaha.
i don't care if i do good or bad. hmmf hmmf.
lal. and we'll( my mom and i) be going to Cheras for
YONG TAO FOO!
tomorrow lah.

ehniweyss, chemistry is on thursday.

ha ha.
lemme see.. i finished
1.BM
2.BI
3.HISTORY
4.MATH
5.BIBLE KNOWLEDGE
6.ADD MATH
7.MORAL

that's seven of them, which means i have 5 more subjects to go
until i can finally shake hands with liburtee and be
fweeeee!!! :3

ahh. andddd prom.
hmmm. it gives me headaches.
no dress, no shoes, no NOTHING.
let's not talk about this, shall we?
SPM is more important.


uhm. my brain is talking to me.
and right now, it is telling me to shout
" BUHNANANANANANANANANANANANA! you give me da yellowness in my life!"
WEIRD.

No comments: