Friday 11 July 2008

i have always thought that:

1. i am an " accomplished" liar.
2. a practical person.



BUT.
1.baanu has proved me wrong.
i am a terrible liar. D:


2. i am a very emotional person.
my dad told me once, " Anne , i noticed that you are a very emotional person..."
the moment i heard that, i GAPED.
D:
slowly, i began to notice that i am actually very very emotional.
i get offended easily. and my EQ is super LOW.


the worst thing is, i tend to cry.

eugg.

tears are really annoying. they make me look so weak.
especially when i'm the eldest among my siblings.
and the eldest must be there for them.
the eldest must also look strong.
like a big rock. or whatever.
instead, i look like a fecking WEAK elder sibling.
which sucks.

aihioefywfhankfajopfop.




not only that,
tears BETRAY MY FEELINGS.
TEARS MAKE ME LOOK SO VULNERABLE
AND I HATE TO LOOK WEAK IN FRONT OF PEOPLE.
makes me feel like i'm a piece of worthless shit.





FOOP.





No comments: