Wednesday 2 July 2008

FUWUHAHAHAHA.

HAHA! HA.
Jane is HERE.
Wahaha!
WAHAHAHAHAHA.
I have come to invade Anna Banana's blog.

Just because, I am AWESOME.
And having PMS.
Therefore I'm pissed off.

Ah well.
I like getting pissed at my dad.
He's so fun to get pissed with.

Oh, she's back.
BACK TO YOU, ANNE LEE.
thank you,jane lee.
HAH. i are baaaaaaack.
now, bai bai.






iamafuckingloser.

three letters.
e - m - o.

NO EMOING HERE PLEASE.
The JANE LEE is here.
:)

NEVER!
-SLITS WRISTS-

I am.. The ANTI-EMO.
But now I'm having PMS, so please lah, give me a reason.

THEREFORE.
I am a POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE.

RAINBOWS LAH, BETCH.
NO. no rainbowsss.
blackbows. O_______O


I'm going to be emo now.
My dad called me FAT.
My mom called me UGLY.

I'm damn heartbroken now. ):
I wanna RUN AWAY FROM HOME.

-slits wrists-


oh no, cousin dearest!
i shall healyou!
with my emoness.
xD
so, slit MORE WRISTS!
although we only have two.

nevermind, spread THE EMO around!

Blood loss liao.
Dying.
Suffocation.
Death.
Fatality.
All those emotions, filled in my heart. All gone.

666.

no thanks to 666.
satan's number.


(;
I will SURVIVE!
and i will party like a rock starrrrr. xD
although iamafuckingloser.

No you aren't lah.
You need PAIN and SUFFOCATION.
Here's a blade. -hands you a blade-

Let's cut each other!
YAY!

after a few minutes.
..Jane, before i go,
i want to tell you something.




YOU..you are..
so fat and ugly.
-DIES, TONGUE LOLLING-

what.
the.
fuck.
-dies-


Therefore, kids.
Do not be emo, or you will end up like these retarded emo people.

THIS DOCUMENTARY IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY..

McDoogles! I'm Hatin' It! Emo!
Pradani Jeans - Emo clothes for emo people!
Roxeesh - For emo surfer chicks!
Sri UDK - For emo kids!
Della Computer! - For supplying these two retards the computer before dying!
Povillian LK - For making Jane EMO!
Jane's Parents! - For making Jane feel EVEN EMO! (bonus track)
(ps. please don't sue us.)

Thank you for watching! We hope to see you again in the afterworld.



note:
Jane
Anne




R. I. P.
Anne Lee 1991-2008
Jane Lee 1995-2008

2 comments:

Lavender said...

hahahaahah ur guys r so funny! esp da "brought 2 u by" part. lol lol lol!

unknown said...

LOL... whoaa. emo blog. lolxxx..