Saturday 19 July 2008

变态的心理

today, we had break in school, as usual.
and today i was sitting with lauren. :D
lavender and amanda weren't there. boo hoo.
but as usual, there were prefects around. and they are very annoying.

so lauren went away for a moment after finishing her nasi lemak.
and i decided to pay trixie a 'visit' at her 30-hour famine booth.
when i was walking towards there, suddenly, i felt something moving.
it was somewhere beside me, but i didn't care at first.
but later, as i quicken my pace, it did also.
terrified, i took a glimpse.
OH. it was a PREFECT.
as i reached trixie's booth, i didn't see the prefect anymore.
so i though maybe she wasn't looking for me.
oh well. :D
then later, i saw her again.
and i am sure she was looking for me.
'interesting,' i told myself ' i shall play a game with the prefect for a moment.'
-GRINS menancingly-
so i hid behind the wall, HAH. she WAS looking for me.
i could see the white shirt of hers sticking out from the other side of the wall.
i stood there, and didn't move an inch.
she FINALLY found me(i think she is cock-eyed or something)
i mean, a person as tall as me, how can you NOT notice me??
yep. she came over and COMANDED me to pick up the plate on the table.
i told her, " they're NOT MINE. THEY ARE MY FRIE.."
before i could finish off my sentence,
she interrupted, " I WANT YOU TO PICK UP THE PLATES ON THE TABLE! NOW!"
and i went, " BUT THEY ARE NOT MINE! THEY ARE MY FRIEND'S. WHY SHOULD I GO AND PICK THEM UP? SHE'S GOING TO COME BA.."
yes, interrupted, AGAIN.
" I DON'T CARE, I WANT YOU TO CLEAN THEM UP, NOW!"
losing my patience,
i told her," LOOK, THOSE ARE MY FRIEND'S AND SHE WENT AWAY FOR A JUST A MOMENT. SHE'LL BE BACK TO CLEAN IT UP. OKAY?!"
i almost rolled my eyes.
she reluctantly, but still in a rude and bitchy manner, told me this:
" IF SHE'S NOT BACK, I WANT YOU( points at me, and looks at me with disgust) TO CLEAN IT UP!"
then she storms off, and i had a WTF moment until carmen came over. O____o

No comments: