Sunday 8 June 2008

the photostat shop.

today, i went to the bloody photostat shop to bind my project.
my bloody moral project.

one of my project was bound/bind whatever, but i didn't tell the old photostat(sp?) lady.
because i didn't know that there were 20 and 21 holes for the binding thing.
stupid lady.
when she found out that the my aforementioned
project had 21 holes or whatever you call it,
she said she's not gonna help me bind my project already.
AFTER SHE BOUND/BIND (OH! I DUNNO!) THE OTHER PAPERS TOGETHER.
so, it's like, one part of it has 20 bloody damn holes,
and the rest were HOLE-LESS.
i was like, " Lady, can't you just BIND them up for me since
you've already did the first few ones?"
BUT NO.
that stupid OLD WOMAN just IGNORED me.
she bloody ignored me! ME!

ugh. i don't feel like blogging anymore.

No comments: