Tuesday 15 April 2008

my oral project

my english moral project a...
aiyoh, i finally finished it.
FINALLY.
and then today, ms nithia 进来讲我。
讲讲讲。 一直讲。

i didn't really care. just that i was damn freaking embarrassed lah.
my neck, ears, i could feel that they were HOT.
H.O.T.
very the hot somemore.
eeyer. so the embarrassing. D: D: D:

and then alison 讲
lol. getting married?
and i won't be alone.
aiyoh. I 老了, 忘了。 D:
forgot what she wrote 了。
lol. 反正。。。。。 alison said love is..
going to bring me happiness and much more stuff. xD
and i won't be a loner. :3
thanks alison!
i shall not rush into this matter(love). xD
OH! and tomorrow i will be pontenging school.

一直睡,睡到天荒地老。。。一直睡到世界末日。
睡,睡,睡!

i'm sweating like a hippo now. D:
eeyer. need to bathe. D; so lazy.


1 comment:

Lavender said...

hi anne! I found you!

I don't like ms. nithia. She's a mean bitch.

What's your oral project topic?